Note: I have to ask my professor first about the information what it will be after he approved then we can start. He want to know the information first.
Bring Something to the Class. You can do a paper, or supply valuable information on entrepreneurship. The subject must be relatable to entrepreneurship. So, do not dust-off an old term paper recycled from another class. All Extra-Credit must be first cleared with the instructor to assure the proper format and grading structure that is to be agreed upon. This is to cover any quizzes or assignments missed.
Note: Do not ask for any special deals. THIS IS THE DEAL!
If you do a Paper the Format is:
1. The paper must be typed, 12 fonts, and double spaced, with cover sheet (No cover 5 points off).
2. Use headings within the report when appropriate.
3. The paper should be between 8 pages in length.
4. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can aid if you do not know how to do this).
5. Some other helpful sites: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/, http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here