https://reliablepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Reliable-Papers-Org-300x81.png 0 0 Ken Morgan https://reliablepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Reliable-Papers-Org-300x81.png Ken Morgan2021-02-23 05:34:302021-02-23 05:34:30use-the-vocabulary-words-to-write-a-short-story-doesn-t-have-to-be-very-long-just-use-all-the-words-4
- Before the electronic era information was usually directly communicated and not recorded, much of the information you received was hearsay. As you know, this is an untrustworthy form of information because it’s so prone to distortion.
- An end-user agreement creates a contract between you and a software company
- One type of end-user agreement is Opt in. This means that you are not part of a program or activity until you say you want to be. This requires extra effort on the user’s part to say they want to be part of an agreement.
- If an end-user agreement is opt out you are part of a program or activity it until you say you don’t want to be. It requires extra effort to decide not to participate.
- The “Eye in the Sky” refers to satellites, looking down on populations and recording their actions.
- The “Data Eye in the Sky” refers to large scale data aggregation that governments like our own are now performing. Governments ask what is going on and what should we do about it?
By now you should be pretty familiar with the vocab words of this module. So, you should be able to use them properly and creatively
- Read over the vocabulary words one more time
- Compose and type in a story that shows you really understand each of the words
- Be creative but be sure what you type shows you understand (not just can type) the words
- Use all the vocabulary words
- Type them exactly as they are typed above (same pluralization, capitalization, tense, etc.)
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here