3 full pages (cover or reference page not included)
It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
Attached is the Syllabus, Directions and Grading Criteria.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the curse.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
-The students will identify the physiological process of aging.
-The students will be able to differentiate the adaptative human response to the aging process.
-The student will be able to manage and care older adults and their families.
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points (10%).
- The Course Reflection is worth 100 points (10%) and will be graded on quality of self- assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q & A forum under the Discussions tab.
- The length of the reflection is to be three, excluding title page and reference pages.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
- Course Reflection
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
PREPARING YOUR REFLECTION
The BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) outline a number of healthcare policy and advocacy competencies for the BSN-prepared nurse. Reflect on the NUR4286 course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to:
- “Conduct comprehensive and focused physical, behavioral, psychological, spiritual, socioeconomic, and environmental assessments of health and illness parameters in patients, using developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches.
- Recognize the relationship of genetics and genomics to health, prevention, screening, diagnostics, prognostics, selection of treatment, and monitoring of treatment effectiveness,
using a constructed pedigree from collected family history information as well as standardized symbols and terminology.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here