As you develop as an early childhood education leader, it is essential that you stay current on the components of high-quality early childhood education concepts and practices so that you can begin to implement them into, and maintain them, in your early childhood education program. Virtual learning environments are an efficient and cost-effective way to be engaged in ongoing learning and development. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, visit the Ashford University Early Childhood Education Virtual Community (Links to an external site.). After becoming familiar with the website, please visit the 2019 Conference Presentations page (Links to an external site.), and select one presentation that is of interest to you to view entirely.
After you view the presentation, address the following in a two to three page paper. See the provided exemplar and the Writing Center if you have questions.
Your paper must address the following:
- Explain the main points presented the presentation.
- Describe how this learning is new to you or how it has shaped your existing thinking.
- Create a plan for how you as an early childhood education leader will use this knowledge to design, maintain, and lead an overall high-quality program.
- Locate, share, and summarize an additional two online credible resources that you can use to further support this concept in your high-quality program.
The High-Quality Early Childhood Education Program paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis
The program I pick is Communicating the Importance of Play to Parents of Young Children
Anita will use her Children’s Book, “Just Playing” and the poem she wrote in 1974 as a first year preschool teacher, to share the importance of play for children. Come learn how she communicated with parents through parent meetings, newsletters, programs and even poetry. As academic curriculum gets pushed down to younger and younger students, learn how to communicate a child’s need to play and learn in appropriate ways.
Attached is an example of how the paper should be written
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here