1. Choose someone from the business or accounting world who you think is an authentic leader and explain why you believe that to be true.
2. Distinguish between authentic leadership, transformational leadership, and servant leadership. Are all necessary to change individuals and social systems within an organization?
4. Values-driven leadership as envisioned in the Giving Voice to Values technique poses the following question: Once I know what is right, how do I get it done and get it done effectively? Discuss how an authentic leader would go about addressing this question.
6. It might be said that an effective, ethical leader is one who adheres to ‘situational’ ethics. Explain what this means. Do you agree?
11. Why do you think studies show that no single factor has a bigger impact on the ethicality of a firm’s culture than the personal examples set by firm leaders?
Mintz, Steven; Mintz, Steven. Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting: Text and Cases (Page 510). McGraw-Hill Higher Education. Kindle Edition.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here