Please No Plagiarism
“Presenting Your Business Idea” – attach is info on Business (All
Your business plan is now complete. Imagine you are in front of a group of investors to present your business idea and encourage them to invest in your company.
Create a PowerPoint with notes; no more than 10-12 slides. Your presentation should impress the investors and should be creative and interesting while including all the relevant information.
- Title page– name of the company, your name
- Outline of what you do
- Target market
- Market size – how big is the market/ industry your are focusing on/ growth
- Competition– key competitors
- Your management team– who runs your business, roles, and key skills
- Business model– how will you make money with this business
- Financials– key information
- The funding you are seeking
- Why investors should invest in your business
- You should have bullets, relevant images on the slides but no paragraphs or full sentences.
- Be creative.
- Check out this link with the best presentations of 2018 for some ideas:
Check out the Shark Tank pitches for ideas on how to create a brief but compelling presentation of a business: https://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank.
Part 2: Please review other students presentation attached, and give positive feedback. min of 150 words. Other student PowerPoint attached.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here