Your outline should include one or two sentences addressing the following questions: also remember that you will need to include 8 to 10 references for this outline. See the assignment details for specifics on the requirements for the references. Also visit the following M.U.S.E. link for assistance with constructing and substantiating an argument. https://www.chds.us/coursefiles/NS2013/lectures/res_colloq_form_an_arg_v01/player.html
- How did you select the topic in terms of its importance to the social community?
- Did it come from the media? Why or why not?
- What are the issues, problems, or policies that need to be addressed?
- Is it an issue, problem, or policy? Explain.
- Is it a combination of an issue, problem, or policy? Why or why not? Explain.
- What implemented changes are proffered to affect the topic(s) selected?
- Be specific with recommended changes.
- Match recommendations with the specific component that you are intending the implementation to affect.
- How are the changes valid for the topic(s)? (This is the defense portion and should be significant.)
- The positions and changes recommended must be defended with logic and facts.
- Facts must all be supported with adequate research sources from legitimate references (cite the facts in APA style in the outline).
- Without defended recommendations, this paper will have no merit.
- What is the anticipated outcome of the changes for the research topic(s)?
- Use logic and deductive approaches to the anticipated outcome.
- If you can show something to be so, and it relates to the next step, then the deduction will be strong.
- Remember that if any of the arguments in deductive logic are false, then the outcome cannot be valid.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here