Modern aircraft such as the Boeing 787 are full of technology including advanced avionics, a fiber optic data bus for networking, and high tech in-flight entertainment systems (IFE).
This assignment requires you to explore an aviation-related network security topic and report your findings using the PowerPoint presentation tool. To begin, select one of the topics below (in bold font) and review the sample materials to gather background information. Alternatively, you may opt to select a different topic related to aviation network security and will then need to research additional sources.
Create an original presentation using PowerPoint. The following bullets will help you get started.
- Define the issue(s). Provide background information.
- Detail and explain the security aspect in full. What are the risks and what safeguards are in place (or should be)?
- What does the future hold? What changes are needed?
- Cover slide
- Presentation title and name of presenter.
- Include an image or interesting background image.
- Introduction typed out within slide notes. This includes a statement of what the presentation is to be about. Watch the following video for tips on using Notes in PowerPoint.
- 4-5 content slides
- Use slide design best practices (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of three images. Avoid use of grainy images or those with small text.
- Verbal content that is to be spoken needs to be written out within the slide notes on each slide. The verbal content within the slide notes should be no less than 5 minutes (what you would say if you delivered it in person).
- Summary slide
- Key points are reinforced – this is similar to a conclusion.
- Avoid use of complete sentences on the slide – use the slide notes for these.
- References slide
- Should appear similar to how the references are shown above.
- One of the references must be one you researched and be less than a year old.
Your presentation file must be in .pptx format. The presentation must be original (student created) for this assignment; recycled files are not permitted.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here