1) Regarding what you have learned about the history and theories of international communications, what lesson do you think we should take from this course about media and influence/power, especially regarding politics and international relations?
- How does studying international communication contribute to our knowledge/ perceptions/opinions about our position and place in the world?
- What are the roles of propaganda, neo(colonialism), and the growth of capitalism on international communications?
2) What have you learned about international communications in relation to understanding cultural and economic power as well as the construction of knowledge? Use this section to address the last four weeks of class.
- How do we know what we know? How do we create and absorb knowledge about international affairs, politics, etc.?
- Consider some of the concepts that we have talked about in the last part of the semester: imperialism, globalization, soft power, scientific racism, etc.
- What are the relationships between globalization, development, music, television and film?
- Minimum of 4 pages but no longer than 5 pages (12-point font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins)
- Cite your sources. Include a bibliography in APA style.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here