https://reliablepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Reliable-Papers-Org-300x81.png 0 0 Ken Morgan https://reliablepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Reliable-Papers-Org-300x81.png Ken Morgan2021-02-23 05:38:312021-02-23 05:38:31you-are-an-economist-tasked-with-analyzing-a-social-welfare-policy-this-policy-is-one-that-you-choose-and-can-either-be-passed-into-legislation-or-a-proposal-1
- Write a 4-5 page memo responding to the following questions. This is not an essay, but a memo. A policy memo is a document that provides analysis and/or recommendations for a particular audience regarding a particular situation or problem. A well-written policy memo reflects attention to purpose; it is well organized; and it has a clear, concise style. Use headers and keep the information based in your research on a topic. Use APA citation properly and provide a synthesis of the questions listed below. For resources, you need to dig into government (international or non-profit) documents, publicly accessible data, and governmental accountability reports. The writing style needs to be clear and to the point. Select a social welfare policy for analysis. This policy can be from any country or an international policy.
- Overview- Provide a thorough description of the policy. What are the stated goals of the policy? Who is responsible for administration of this policy? What is the history of this policy?
- Description of the Problem and Context- Provide a description of the problem. What is this policy designed to do in regards to the desired population? Provide a brief analysis of the problems and changing contexts that the policy is designed to address. Contexts may include scientific and technological advances, societal and economic trends, and issues related to specific locales, especially the rural environment. How and to what extent does (will) this policy help the identified population?
- Description of the Population- Who is the population that this policy? Break it down. What are the numbers of enrolled or eligible individuals? Describe these individuals. In this section, graphic visualizations of data are encouraged.
- Description of the Cost- How much does this policy cost? Who bears the costs? Among the total government, agency, or organizational budget, what is the percentage dedicated to this policy? How has this cost changed over time?
- Description of the Benefit- How much people does this policy affect? Does this policy improved individuals social welfare? Why? Explain social welfare in terms of this policy. How do we know that this policy is working?
- Economic Evaluation- Which of the following goals or in what order of these goals does this policy meet (efficiency, equity, political feasibility)? How would changes to this policy affect the target population? How do you compare the cost and benefit of this policy?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here