Please pick a good play on youtube. An actual play you would see in person. Ur supposed to go see a play but my teacher is letting me watch a youtube video on a play and write about it so just act like ur there.
Use standard MLA formatting (heading, title, double-space throughout, etc.) for this assignment. Your live performance review should consist of the following:
• One brief introductory paragraph that includes basic information such as the title of the show, where it was produced, who produced it, on which date you attended, etc.
• A second paragraph where you 1. Provide a basic plot summary: who are the main characters in the story and what happens to them and 2. Discuss what you believe are the major themes explored (not just what happens but what the play or musical is about, in a larger sense).
• (At least) Two additional body paragraphs: each one needs to address a different technical aspect of the show (you may choose from things such as set, costumes, acting, etc.). Again, refer to the corresponding course lesson in this unit for more details on how to discuss the technical aspects of a live performance. Address one technical aspect per paragraph. Be specific.
• A final paragraph where you share your personal reaction to the show. You may use first person in this portion of the assignment. In short, use this section to answer questions such as “What did you think of the show as a whole?,” “Would you recommend this show to others?,” “Did the show give you something to think about – and if so, what?,” etc. Keep the following in mind as you complete the assignment:
• Enjoy the show!
• Offer supporting evidence for any claims made
• Consider the production as a whole: don’t focus too much on a single scene or act
• Be constructive: neither solely praise everything nor criticize all aspects negatively. Look at both what was done well and where you saw room for
please have it done by tomorrow by 7:30 pm florida time. 8 pm the latest.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here