THIS IS A TEAM ASSIGNMENT. MY PART IS IN BOLD AND UNDERLINED. THERE NEEDS TO BE ONLY TWO SLIDES PER BULLET AND ADD TO REFERENCE SLIDE. ATTACHED IS THE TEMPLATE FOR ASSIGNMENT.
Analyze enterprise information systems in a presentation with a minimum of 15 to 20 slides which includes:
- A description of enterprise information systems
- A summary of enterprise data management systems in the context of the data life cycle
- An explanation of the role of enterprise information systems in facilitating collaboration
- An overview of emerging information system technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization, and big data
- A summary of BI methodologies and business analytics
- An assessment of techniques to identify market trends and business opportunities
- A summary of real-world examples of how BI improved enterprise competition and performance
Cite a minimum of 7 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines. Reference page(s) are not part of the slide count.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here