1. According to the film, how did Yoko Ono’s artistic approach influence John Lennon?
2. How would you describe Yoko Ono’s use of imagination in her work?
3. Do the lyrics in the song “Imagine” reflect her approach to and understanding of imagination? How or how not?
4. What are some adjectives that describe Yoko Ono’s approach to making music and art?
5. According to the film, why wasn’t Yoko Ono’s
(a) influence on Lennon’s music, and
(b) contribution their collaborative projects,
truly recognized at the time? What do you think?
(The film is available on Netflix, let me know if you have trouble accessing it)
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here