For this Performance Task Assessment, you will complete and submit a minimum 13- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes that detail a talent management system for the fictional online retail organization, Webbutik.
Imagine you are a consultant for the online retail organization, Webbutik. In this Competency Assessment, you will prepare a presentation to the human resources department with recommendations for developing a talent management system that addresses their organizational needs using the concepts and theories from the Learning Activities. This system should take into consideration job analysis, recruitment, applicant assessment, selection, training, performance evaluation, and retention. (Tip: For additional insights, search online for some of the major online retailers (e.g., Amazon) and find information about their talent management systems.) Your presentation should be a minimum 13–15 slides, and include a title slide, speaker notes, and APA style references. Note: The speaker notes should include scholarly references in APA format that support the points and views provided in the presentation.
Your presentation should include the following components. For each component, be sure to include an analysis of at least two theories, models, principles, or themes that support the approach you recommend:
- Selecting and Identifying Talented Employees
- What insights have you gained about job analysis, candidate assessment, and employee selection that could contribute to a comprehensive talent management system for the client organization presented in this competency’s media?
- What two theories, principles, models, or themes that you examined seem relevant to the task of developing a talent management system for the client organization?
- How might these models, theories, principles, or themes inform or guide the organization’s approach to selecting and identifying talented employees?
- Developing Talented Employees
- What are some approaches/models for conducting a needs analysis, and which ones might be useful to consider when developing a talent management system for the client organization? Explain why.
- What are some approaches/models for conducting training and developing employees, and which ones might be useful to consider when developing a talent management system for the client organization? Explain why.
- Performance Management
- What are some approaches/models for performance management, and which ones might be useful to consider when developing a talent management system for the client organization? Explain why.
- Retaining Talented Employees
- What strategies do you recommend the client organization implement to recruit quality candidates?
- How can this organization ensure that candidates are not only capable to fill positions once fully trained, but are likely to stay in that position for a given period of time?
- What factors do you think might influence retention in the organization, and what could be done to improve retention in the workplace?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here