- Paper formatted according to APA requirements
- Minimum word count = 1500
- Minimum references = 3
1. Summarize the generic components of an analytics plan that includes (a) discovery/business problem framed, (b) initial hypotheses, (c) data and scope, (d) model planning and analytic technique, (e) result and key findings, and (e) business impact
2. Apply the general components to the specific scenario (below) for Course4Uall. Where information is missing from the project scenario such as analytic technique and specific business recommendations, make a logical and supportable choice relative to the scenario.
3. Discuss the specific analytics plan that would be used in a final presentation aimed at an executive sponsor. Discuss what difference in components would apply to a presentation aimed at a technical analytical team. Include mention of visualization and model details.
Course4Uall is a fictional online learning company dedicated to teaching entrepreneurs about creating start-up companies through a series of ongoing educational and mentoring sessions. In the long term, they aspire to growing through mergers and acquisitions which requires a strong customer base and steady revenue. In the short term they are concerned about customer churn (the percentage of customers that stopped using their products and services).
Data Scope: Customer account data for previous 18 months
Results: Customers who do not actively engage in and complete more than 2 sessions, stop using the company altogether.
Impact: By targeting customers who are at risk for churn, customer attrition can be reduced by 15%.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here