For this assignment, you will watch an Esports event being streamed on the Miami channel. It doesn’t have to be live, but the newer, the more relevant. This can be a league or tournament game. I will go so far as to say the larger the event the better, but you should also think about watching a game you know/like. You will write up an analysis that answers the following 5 questions:
- How do you see the casters trying to emulate what you saw when you looked at the professional event?
- Does this cast cater to hardcore fans or do you see ways in which there is an attempt to help people who don’t understand the game follow the action? Why?
- Think about production value. How does the caster bridge the gap between casual casting and professional casting?
- How do the casters use the time built into the event where nothing is happening? It’s key to not lose the interest of viewers, but almost every tournament has lengthy portions of downtime (or slow time, like pick/ban or early game). What is being done during that time?
- What does the caster do that is unique to the collegiate space?
These are to be the equal of 1000 words
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here