Your organization has an assessment program in place. In order to make sure that it is valuable and worthwhile, a strategic evaluation is needed.
A solid strategic evaluation will look at six questions:
- Was the assessment program needed in the first place?
- How well does it match the current and future needs of the organization?
- How effective and widely applied is it in the organization?
- How valuable are the outcomes?
- Is the program worth implementing?
- Is the program the best possible use of organizational resources?
With all the information that you have learned over the past 8 weeks about assessments and work sectors and performance appraisals, discuss why these six steps need to be asked and answered by an organization.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here