This is the final submission of your research assignment for this course. The research paper must directly address your approved topic defined during the Residency Weekend through the assignment – Topic Selection and contain all of the following elements;
- a title page.
- an introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
- a brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
- a brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
- a conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
- a reference page(s).
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your paper, including your list of sources, must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01…
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be
addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
- Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- You paper must include a minimum of 7 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it. Here is a good resource to help with writing concisely:https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/writingconcisely)
- Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
If you are not sure how to identify peer reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources:
This paper should contains below reference:
Bates, J. D. (2000). Writing with precision: How to write so that you cannot possibly be misunderstood. New York: Penguin Books.
Hammonds, K. (2001, December). Continental’s turnaround pilot. Fast Company,
New drug appears to sharply cut risk of death from heart failure. (1993, July 15). The Washington Post, p. A12.
Moya, P. M. (2001). Chicana feminism and postmodern theory. Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 26(2), 28-41.
Addy, K. (2007). Theory of mind function, motor empathy, emotional empathy and schizophrenia: A single case study. Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology, 18(3), 293-305. doi: 10.1080/09670870701292746
Shanahan, M. (2003). Perception as abduction: Turning sensor data into meaningful representation. Cognitive Science, 18, 162-180. Retrieved from http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/pdf
U. S. Sentencing Commission. (n.d.). 1997 sourcebook of federal sentencing
statistics. Retrieved December 8, 1999, from http://www.ussc.gov/annrpt/1997/ sbtoc97.htm
National Institute of Health. (2006). Health disparities: Findings for fiscal years 2002- 2006. Retrieved October 14, 2006, from http://www.nih.gov/about/hd
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here