Hypotheses: Mass murderers who have schizophrenia cannot change their social condition/ environmental influences even with the use of mind adjusting drugs.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word research proposal including the following:
- Introduction, including purpose and importance of your topic
- Literature review based on the Annotated Bibliography assignment
- Research questions and hypothesis
- Methods: sample, procedure, and analysis
- Ethical considerations
- Discussion: expected results, conclusions, and limitations
Format your research proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a 500- to 750-word summary of the ethical issues that affect your selected research question and methodology, including the following:
- Write a brief statement of the research question.
- List the possible ethical issues, such as consideration of characteristics of your sample, type of data collection, potential for bias, and so forth.
- Identify and cite the APA ethical standard concerning the issue.
- Respond to each issue, specifying how you, the researcher, will minimize or eliminate it.
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here