You will prepare a research proposal addressing a specific problem of interest within your field of interest.
The research proposal will consist of the following sections:
- Title page
- Abstract: Very clearly posed abstract that provides a summary of the research report that includes the hypothesis, the procedure, and projected results in 120 words or less.
- Literature Review (How problem has been investigated and how past research has been applied to the identified problem)
- Statement of the problem (Why the identified problem stills needs to be investigated)
- Guiding Theory (What theory helps to explain why the identified problem is occurring, to make an outcome predictions, and helps us to organize empirical findings in our discipline)
- Research question, Hypothesis, and Prediction Statement
- Operational Definitions (Independent and Dependent variables for this study- How has the existing literature defined these variables and how will they be measured)
- Subject Description (the proposed characteristics of the participants, how this sample population will be chosen)
- Procedures (procedural steps of the research process, how the research will be conducted; and description of the proposed testing materials/ assessments or intervention that will be utilized, should include visual diagram detailing stages of research)
- Study Survey Instrument (Describe your scale/survey and data collection process. This section should also present how your instrument has been tested for reliability and validity. You will need to include a copy of your instrument in your research proposal appendix).
Reference page (no less than 8 peer-reviewed journal articles)
- This Research Proposal must be formatted using APA style 6th
- Refer to Research Proposal rubric to view the expectations of this assignment
- It should be around 7 pages and the same topic as the proposal and intro that was already done
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here