See attached document for instructions on the book and outline for Chapter 4
There must be a minimum of 10 slides and no more than 20 slides per presentation.
The PowerPoint presentation will be based on a topic that you have been assigned by the professor in Module/Week 2. The presentation needs to follow the outline of the chapter and should include a brief introduction that provides the audience with a frame of reference, the main body of the presentation, ending with a strong conclusion slide. The goal is to engage and get your message across effectively regarding the topic.
Below are some general guidelines:
- Keep your visuals clear and simple
- Use simple graphics, charts and diagrams wherever possible.
- Avoid using too many colors, patterns and graphics in one frame.
- Use a minimum of words for text and title frames.
- Upper and lower-case lettering are more legible than all capital letters.
- Avoid using more than two font sizes per frame.
- Try to maintain the same or similar font size from frame to frame.
- Contrasting the use of color is best.
- Keep color schemes consistent throughout the presentation.
- Graphics – Photographs, graphs and illustrations of artwork are excellent means of communicating complex ideas, providing that they are meaningful and relevant.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here