Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- How do you balance parental consent with an adolescent patient requesting birth control?
- Does the patient’s age affect your response?
- How do your principles affect your answers?
- What are some nonverbal cues that a pediatric patient might exhibit that suggest there are family distress issues?
- How might these nonverbal cues differ in various age groups?
Incorporate Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking; Adolescent Guidelines.
At least 175 words
· Integrate theory, research, and/or professional experience
· Include specific examples and/or substantiating evidence
· Include in-text citations and references in APA format
· Stay on topic and address the course objectives
· Demonstrate proper spelling,grammar, and scholarly tone
· You MUST include a question with every post to receive full credit.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here