1. Minimum of one scholarly source in addition to the textbook
Nies, M. A., & McEwen, M. (2019). Community/Public health nursing: Promoting the health of populations (7th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Saunders/Elsevier
1. Locate a news article or story related to a current event in healthcare policy. Some examples may be, but are not limited to healthcare reform, the Affordable Care Act, prescription drugs, healthcare costs, insurance coverage, healthcare fraud, transparency, or underinsured populations.
- Provide a brief overview of the article, and include the URL link.
- As a healthcare professional, has this raised any ethical questions or concerns for you?
- How can a community health nurse (CHN) be involved as a change agent for related healthcare policies?
2. How could the CHN get information out to the community members and educate on the dangers related to vaping? What populations would you target and how?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here