NUR4153 Deliverable 7
You are a student in the last term of a BSN Program. You are preparing for an end of term exam. To help you prepare, your instructor developed three real world clinical scenarios to provide opportunities for you to apply clinical reasoning and clinical judgement. The instructor stated, “You received reports on these clients. Decide which one you need to see first and then make appropriate nursing decisions based on relevant information to promote positive client outcomes.”
The three scenarios include:
Record your answers to these statements.
- Rank the three scenarios provided in order of priority related to which client you will assess first, second and third.
- Defend your selection for the three ranked scenarios.
- Review the data below for the priority client to determine what to assess first.
- Formulate three hypotheses based on cues provided
- Select the priority hypothesis
- Defend your selection
- Describe an evaluation plan for the priority hypothesis based on expected client outcomes
- Describe the next steps in the clinical judgement model including:
- Actions if satisfied with client outcomes
- Actions if not satisfied with client outcomes
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here