This assignment is straightforward:
In 500+ of your own words [note that there are ~250 here already, shoot for 750 if you’re watching the counter], answer FIVE (5) or more of the following questions. No fancy formatting needed, you can insert your answers underneath the relevant questions if you like.
Ten Questions (Please tackle at least five)
- Reflect on your thinking, learning, and work in this course. What are you most proud of?
- Where did you encounter struggle in this course, and what did you do to deal with it?
- What about your thinking, learning, or work in this course brought you the most satisfaction? Why?
- What was frustrating you? How did you deal with that frustration?
- What lessons were learned from failure in this course?
- Where did you meet success, and who might benefit most from what you’ve learned along the way? How can you share this with them?
- What are your next steps? Which of those steps will come easiest? Where will the terrain become rocky? What can you do now to navigate the road ahead with the most success?
- What made you curious in this course?
- How did I help you in this course? How did I hinder you in this course? What can I do tomorrow to help others who follow?
- How did you help the class and/or your group? How did you hinder them? What can you do in the future to help other learners more?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here