I need help with my Calculus Final. It is taking 1 hours tomorrow form 11:30-12:30 (Pacific Time Zone).
I will take a picture when the final begin.
I hope you can help me do all those problem and sent me answer at that time.
Please try your best on this final. I really need good score to Pass.
The detail about that class is on below.
This class is about Calculus.
Our Textbook is: Calculus, Early Transcendentals, 8th edition, Stewart.
Vectors, curves and surfaces in 3-dimensional space, differentiation and integration of multivariate functions, line and surface integrals, and, in particular, the theorems of Green, Stokes, and Gauss.
Upon completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Calculate and interpret partial derivatives and gradients and use these in applications, including optimization.
- Analyze curves and surfaces in 3-dimensional space, especially by using vector methods.
- Construct, evaluate, and interpret multiple integrals in rectangular, polar, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates.
- Apply and interpret the theorems of Green, Stokes, and Gauss.
- Construct, evaluate, and interpret line and surface integrals.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here