Hi , please answer the following questions, also I have attached the book you may need it .
you will find book on this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UoCdQta-f0lg_ym9_…
Section I ( for this section answer each question up to 4 sentence )
Directions: Be able to identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why are they significant and how they influenced Early Western History?
- The Justinian Code
- King Alfred
- Pope Gregory I
- King Alfred
- ibn Sina
- The Council of Nicaea
- The Vulgate
- Civitas Dei
- Charles Martel
- Theoderic the Ostrogoth
- Carolingian Miniscule
- Le Chanson de Roland
- The Venerable Bede
- Hagia Sophia
Section II ( for this section answer each question at least 125 words ).
Directions: Be prepared to answer the following questions. Answer the question completely and include some discussion of primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- Why were the Saxons and the Franks able to establish kingdoms that lasted longer than many others?
- Do you agree with the statement that Constantinople was a second Rome?
- Write a diary as if you are a monk. What is your daily life like? Describe the people and places in your environment.
- Discuss the central tenets of Islam and its early development.
- Compare Celtic and Roman Christianity.
- Why is the reign of Charlemagne generally considered to mark the end of the Dark Ages?
- How did St Augustine influence medieval Christianity?
- Outline the major divisions within Islam and its impact upon the early caliphates.
* just answer question no need for source
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here