Image your small business that produces very small remote control aircraft capable of long sustained flights. You are ready to expand your business by competing for Department of Defense (DoD) contracts. You already have added one (1) contract with the DoD worth over $600,000 to your expanding company and are now ready to venture into contracting for the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast fixed-price contracts and cost-reimbursement contracts in terms of the benefits and drawbacks of each for your business.
- Analyze at least three (3) opportunities your small business will have compared to large businesses in general.
- Discuss which element(s) of cost-reimbursement contracts tend to produce the biggest troubles for your small business. Provide a rationale for your choice(s).
- Determine which form of contracting would benefit your business the most among all the forms of contracting described in Chapter 16. Support your response.
- Choose the most significant form of contracting that would support large companies (e.g., Boeing) among all the forms of contracting described in Chapter 16. Support your response.
- Develop a plan on how your company would justify the government to award your company the contract when the form of this contracting supports larger companies.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here