Most organizations around the world today use the team as the primary work unit. Much research has been dedicated to teams, with more recent research focused on virtual teams. For your initial discussion post, address the following:
- Identify the current major trends in I/O psychology regarding team development.
- Select one major team development trend for a virtual or a face-to-face team setting.
- Conduct research to locate and critique one current journal article from the literature of the field that addresses the team development trend you chose.
It is reported that 70% of organizational change initiatives fail to achieve the desired results (Leonard & Coltea, 2013). In Chapter 14, “Resistance to Change,” page 542 of your textbook, Landy and Conte identify barriers to change as well suggested steps to overcome resistance.
- Describe why you think organizations fail to achieve the desired results from change initiatives.
- Identify what is needed to meet change goals.
Leonard, D., & Coltea, C. (2013, May 24). Most change initiatives fail—But they don’t have to [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://www.gallup.com/businessjournal/162707/chang…
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here