SECTION 11: CREATE DATABASE (0.5 points)
You must implement the design as presented. To do so you must create a SCRIPT file that performs the following operations:
- Drop the database if already exists. Create a database with a suggestive name. Mark that database as default. (0.05 points)
- Create the tables with their relationship (FK constraints must be provided) (0.4 points)
- Show the tables in the database and show the structure of the created tables (0.05 points)
In the PDF file, you must include your script and an execution of the script either in command line or in MySQL Workbench (screenshots). The source file/screenshots must be signed with your name during execution (e.g. including comments).
You must attach a runnable SQL SCRIPT (a text file), containing the code for both section 12 and section 13. If not included, or not runnable, no points will be given.
SECTION 12: DATABASE DATA (1 point)
You must show the content and insert rows in the tables which have been created in the database (SECTION 11). To do so you must create a SCRIPT file that performs the following operations:
- Insert at least 10 rows in each of the tables, if possible (0.8 points)
- Show the content of the tables (0.2 points)
SECTION 13: SIMPLE QUERIES SCRIPT (2 points = 5*0.4 points)
Continue the script file from the previous section to perform the following ten types of queries.
For each query, you must include in the PDF file the following aspects:
- A description in English of what the query is intended to do (this is what the query will be check against)
- The source of the query
- The resulted table after the execution of the query
It is very important that the query will make sense in the context of the database, i.e. one can imagine a real life scenario when such a query will be made. A query that makes no sense or does not follow the intended description will receive 0 points.
Construct ten queries, based on a single table and satisfying the following requirements
- Query 1: Contains at least a calculated column and selects only some of the rows based on a condition
- Query 2: Contains only some of the columns in the table and the condition contains at least one logical operator and a function, the results are ordered based on a simple criteria
- Query 3: Contains only some of the columns in the table and the condition contains at least two logical operator and two or more functions, the results are ordered based on a two column criteria
- Query 4: Contains all the columns in the table and the condition contains at least one logical operator and a function, the results are ordered in descending order
- Query 5: Contains only some of the columns and a calculated column in the table and the condition contains at least one logical operator and a function, the results are ordered based on a complex criteria, with at least 3 columns involved, some columns ascending, some descending.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here