You are a counterintelligence analyst for the Federal Bureau of Investigation assigned to the Cyber Division. You are also a member of the National Counterintelligence Working Group (NCIWG). The NCIWG was created to establish strategic interagency partnerships at the senior executive level among the USIC, academia, industry, and defense contractors.
During a recent working group meeting, the subject of technology and the implications and effects it has on the U.S. counterintelligence mission was discussed. As the subject matter expert for these issues on the working group, you were asked to prepare a written report on the subject to present to the National Counterintelligence Executive (NCIX) on the working group’s behalf.
- Address the following in report of 1,000 words or more:
- How has the advancement of modern technology affected U.S. counterintelligence activities and operations? Explain.
- How has modern technology benefited the U.S. counterintelligence mission? Explain.
- How has modern technology been a detriment to the U.S. counterintelligence mission? Explain.
- What legal issues must be taken into consideration with regard to technological advancements and U.S. counterintelligence? Explain.
- You must specifically address counterintelligence and not the USIC as a whole.
- What specific ethical issues must be taken into consideration with regard to technological advancements and U.S. counterintelligence? Explain.
- Remember, this is not an opinion paper and will require additional research.
- Your paper must be supported by at least 2 scholarly references.
- Compile your responses in your final report, and submit the file to your instructor.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here