The purpose of this lab is to create Access reports. After a report is created, the student will sort the fields in different ways. The student can also delete fields in layout view and modify the appearance of the report by applying themes. In addition to the report generated by Access, the lab also uses report design to allow users to design their own reports.
Upon completing this lab, you should be able to
- create a report and apply a theme for professional appearance of the report; and
- use report design to generate your own report.
Submit your YourName_Lab6.accdb database, which will include the following reports created in the lab.
- Part A: Step 1: Create a Simple Report—Lab6_Report1
- Part A: Step 2: Create a Report Using Report Design—Lab6_Report2
- Part A: Step 3: Creating Multitable Reports—Lab6_Report3
- Part A: Step 4: Adding a Subreport—Lab6_Report4
- Part A: Step 5: Create Mailing Labels—Lab6_Report5
- Part B: Step 1: Create a Report—Lab6_Report6
- Part B: Step 2: Create a Multitable Report—Lab6_Report7
Microsoft Office: Word 2016, Visio 2016, and Access 2016
WILL PROVIDE LOGIN DETAILS TO ACCESS THE FILES NEEDED FOP LAB 6
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here