Select two higher educational environments, (perhaps private and public, or traditional and online). Compare and contrast those environments, paying special attention to the leadership requirements of each as you respond to the following:
- Identify barriers in the two different higher education environments that may impede becoming a truly effective leader.
- Explain how one begins to surmount those barriers and maintain motivation.
- Determine if faculty can truly become leaders in higher education today. Provide examples of how faculty have championed for specific causes for a positive impact on their institutions.
- Explain what these ideas mean to you, and how they relate to those you lead or may lead.
- How may those who resist your leadership be enabled without upsetting balance within the organization?
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources within the last 5 years. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here