Instructions for Paper: The topic for this semester is Climate Change
Write the paper as a narrative. It may be as long or as short as you need to communicate the facts and your position.
A journal article is one that contains actual data – make sure you find these references, the librarians can help, or ask me.
- climate change
- Greenhouse Effect
- Find “scientific articles” – make sure they are recent (2011-2014)
- Find 2 references that support climate change and summarize their reasons for supporting climate change
- Find 2 references that oppose climate change and summarize their reasons for opposing climate change
- Find opinion articles
- find a current (2013-14) article supporting global warming – summarize the author’s point of view
- find a current (2013-14) article opposing global warming – – summarize the author’s point of view
- Present your position on the topic – making sure to cite the information your opinion is based on what you have read.
- Page of references (either MLA or APA)
- Use 1 inch margins on all sides. Use 12 point font and double space.
- 20 points for references – make sure they are current and from journals, magazines and other valid sources.
- 20 points – explanation of the science – your definitions should be so clear a new student would be able to understand how it works
- 20 points – summary of two sides – make sure you reference information supporting both sides
- 20 points – presentation of your opinion – make sure you cite the information you based your opinion on and that you clearly state where you stand.
- 20 points for formatting – margins, size type, citing of references
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here