Formulate at least five “SMART” goals for your nursing education. We recommend starting with two long-term and three short-term goals, however, these need not be how your final submission is organized. Keep in mind, you will be revising or updating these throughout your career.
SMART is an acronym that stands for:
Develop at least five professional goals and evaluate progress toward achievement near the time of graduation.
- The goals need to have a date of completion and must be measurable; you must state briefly how you will attain those goals.
- Provide at least five SMART professional goals.
- Detail how you plan to achieve each goal.
- Include a completion date for each (at minimum the month and year).
- Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
- Upload as an attachment in the assignment area.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here