Hands-On Exploration and Guided Questions
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate how a teacher can guide inquiry during science instruction either:
Directly, by offering conceptual cues, encouraging effort, and suggesting more effective strategies
Indirectly, through thoughtful listening and questioning, and by facilitating sensitive discussion
Complete the “Hands‐On Exploration” document that includes the following for each age group, Birth to Age 5/Pre‐K and K to Age 8/Grade 3:
- Science state standard and learning objective
- Topic (e.g., weather, the human body, plants, etc.)
- Hands‐on science exploration activity directions
- List of 12 teacher questions (six of each type) that guide the students in their exploration and discovery.
- One to three accommodations for children with disabilities.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here