Approximately 2000 words (about 6-8 pages), double spaced pages. You should provide at least six peer reviewed sources to help substantiate points made throughout you essays. You must use Chicago Style for references. At the beginning of your essay, please write out fully which prompt you will be writing about, as sometimes it is not always clear for me as a reader.
Buddhism has adapted to many cultural and societal changes as it spread around the globe throughout history. How have modernity and globalization influenced the message and expansion of Buddhism within recent history?
What role does karma play in Buddhism? Who does it affect, and how does it affect them in this life, the afterlife, and the next life?
Your essays will be graded on the following criteria:
- a) evidence that the factual material called for in the question is presented and documented;
- b) coherence of the essay in organization and structure;
- c) ability to engage critically and analytically with the topic
- d) evidence of creative thinking;
- e) correct annotation of sources and presentation of bibliography;
- f) correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here