Your reflection essay topic will be briefly presented in an 8-min power point presentation. This will require a minimum of 10 slides without including your first cover slide and reference slide.
When putting together your presentation keep in mind:
- Avoid using too much text
- Use contrasting colors for text and background
- Use Animations and transitions sparingly
- Use key phrases about your topic
- Bulleted lists help them organize ideas
- Material is presented in short phrases rather than full paragraphs.
- Use relevant images or pictures
- Use simple cues to direct learners to important points or content. Using text size, bolding, italics, or placing content in a highlighted or shaded text box is all that is required to convey the significance of key ideas in your presentation.
- Don’t put every word you intend to speak on your PowerPoint slide. Instead, keep information displayed in short chunks that are easily read and comprehended.
- Do not forget to cite as needed.
- Have a reference list at the end.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here