In Module 01 you chose a disease that you would like to know more about. Throughout the term you have been gathering information on that topic. Now it’s time to put it all together into your annotated bibliography. Your submission should include the following:
- An introduction and summary of the disease and why it was selected.
- Include at least 4 research articles. Sample sources are the library database; medical journals; and government websites such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Prepare 4 references for your annotated bibliography. A maximum of 2 sources should come from an online source.
- Beneath each reference, write an annotation. For more information on preparing an Annotated Bibliography and APA, navigate to the Resources tab in this course.
- Be sure to use correct grammar and spelling.
Topic is about Breast Cancer.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here