Need the prompts below answered.
- How are the price and the Yield-to-Maturity (YTM) of a bond related? (75–150 words, or 1–2 paragraphs)
- What is the main reason why long-term bonds are subject to greater interest rate risk than short-term bonds? (75–150 words, or 1–2 paragraphs)
- A company is contemplating issuing a bond and is debating whether or not to include a call provision. What are the costs? How do these answers change for a put provision? (250–225 words, or 2–3 paragraphs)
- How does a company that issues a bond decide on the appropriate coupon rate to set? Explain the difference between the coupon rate and the required rate of return on the bond. (250–225 words, or 2–3 paragraphs)
- Explain why some bonds sell at a premium over their par value while other bonds sell at a discount. Also discuss the relationship between the coupon rate and the YTM for premium bonds. What about for discount bonds and bonds selling at par value? (250–225 words, or 2–3 paragraphs)
- What is the relationship between the current yield and YTM for premium bonds, discount bonds, and bonds selling at par value? (250–225 words, or 2–3 paragraphs)
Note: For each prompt, be sure to reference at least one scholarly source to support your answer. Use the Walden Undergraduate Paper Template, provided in this week’s Learning Resources, to complete this Assignment.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here