All responses must be in the order requested below.
• What is the research problem being investigated?
• What is the rationale for studying this problem?
• How comprehensive is the literature review?
• What are the implications of the research?
• Who is the study sample?
• How was the research sample obtained?
• What biases, exist in the sample if any?
• What is the research design of the study (cohort, case-control, etc.)?
• What study methods were used?
• How are these data presented?
• Is the method of presentation effective?
• Is the method of presentation accurate?
• What were the conclusions of the study?
• What are the implications of the finding for practice and future research?
• What are the limitations of the study?
All critiques must be typed using 12point, Times New Roman font, double-spaced with one-inch margins
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here